Friday, August 17, 2007

Mike Webb Is In Uganda!

This from him this morning:

I am finishing my visit in Uganda. I’m off for Chad tonight. Pictures below include ( I could not resist) a Austin Powers shot from Amman, Jordan. The rest are from Uganda. I even got to fly and update my King Air currency!

Thanks for all your support and prayers

Mike checked out in King Air 200

Pineapple anyone?

Old tower above, new terminal below


Entebbe, Uganda



Aman, Jordan, "Oh Behave!"


My prayer in sharing all these adventures Mike is having is two-fold. One, that we would learn more about him and Joanne and what they do and be able to pray for them with focus. Two, that we can get a glimpse of what it's like outside the limits of our own perspectives. I know that I took our liberties and life-styles for granted until I started to travel outside the US. Life in many countries overseas is so totally different from ours that it's hard to imagine. I pray that things like this help to make us more appreciative of the blessings God has given us right here, in our hometown.

No comments:

Post a Comment