Tuesday, July 15, 2008

VBS 2008

If you haven't seen the church yet, it's undergone an amazing transformation. We're using Ken Hamm's material, "Amazon Expedition", a creation curriculum that is exciting, challenging and Biblically accurate. As you can see, the church is filled with palm trees, waterfalls, lagoons, spiders, native huts, snakes and who know what else!

We've got about 80 kids attending and the VBS team, led by Rebecca Moore and Laurie Ward has done an outstanding job of decorating and preparing for this week long event.



1 comment:

  1. I was there Friday night for craft night and couldn't resist going upstairs to see the decorations. I was by myself, but that didn't stop me from ooing and ahing out loud. It looks wonderful. I imagine the kids were more in awe than I.

    Hip, hip, hooray to all of the volunteers who are making this week special to all of the kids.

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete